Just the thought of any infidelity committed by a cheating spouse or significant other can lead to a variety of problems and issues within your family. So many mixed emotions come into play, such as betrayal, anger, confusion and pain can cause ongoing issues in your house or relationship regardless of whether or not there truly is any infidelity. Call Copenhaver & Associates, Private Investigations when you Need to Know!
Our cheating spouse/relationship infidelity surveillance services can provide you with the evidence that you need to catch a cheating spouse and give you the peace of mind to go on with your life. If you believe your spouse is being unfaithful, contact us at (407) 947-6595
What are the Signs of a Cheating Spouse?
Some of the most common signs of a cheating spouse include:
- An increase in your spouse’s time spent away from home (running more errands, visiting friends more often, shopping trips taking much longer, forgetting things and having to run back out)
- A change in regular work habits
- A sudden desire to “get in shape”
- A decrease in your spouse’s sexual interest and desire
- Not answering or returning your phone calls/texts in a timely manner
- Mysterious phone calls, talking on the phone or checking messages in secret
- Unexplained charges on a credit card bill (such as higher than normal restaurant or bar bills, increased department store visits, cash advances, etc.)
- Sneaking off to private places with no or a vague explanation
- Unusual interest in the mail (to hide incoming bills or correspondence?)
- Increased computer activity
- Your spouse becoming more concerned with your schedule than usual
- Clothes with unusual smells of perfume/ cologne or smoke
- Finding unexplained receipts in your spouse’s wallet, purse, car or pockets
Any of these things can be a sign of a cheating spouse. As professional private investigators, we can use a variety of investigative techniques along with the latest technology to monitor your spouse and get the answers you Need to Know!