Dating Website Scams and Private Investigations
WE KNOW HOW THE SCAMS WORK – ORLANDO PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
Have you seen these Red Flags in an online dating Profile?
- Has an unusually attractive photo
- He/She Travels a lot
- Is “new to online dating”
- Profile has poor spelling
- Improper word usage
- His/Her child in different country attending school
- Calls you his “queen”
- Personal story sounds like a news story
- Sends heart winning love letters right away
Don’t be one of the millions who get your heart broken and your bank account emptied. Don’t think it can never happen to you, because it can. Scammers are skilled and know how to manipulate you…Become educated and protect yourself! The Orlando Private Investigator will identify the crook behind the Keyboard. Contact The Orlando Private Investigator
* Understand how scammers gain your trust and use it against you to swindle your money.
* Discover the inner workings of the scamming world…told by scammers themselves.
* Learn to identify tools of the trade scammers use to trick and deceive.
* Avoid unknown dangers intertwined with online dating.
* Read intimate chats, email and text to experience the “red flags”, “language”, “format” and
“stories” scammers employ.
It is estimated that there are over 5,000 online dating sites worldwide and over 122 million people trying to find love on line. Some do find love, but many others find they have been “molested for money” by a criminal. Instead of a happy ending they end up with a broken heart and financial ruin. The huge number of people dating online and the general lack of education about the scammers and their scams make online dating sites a goldmine for those seeking an easy mark and their money. With an unending supply of new targets they can victimize, steal hearts and inflict financial ruin at will. It is extremely difficult at best, and impossible at worst, to stop these predators through legal means. However, those with the knowledge and insights provided in this book can stop them and their criminal intentions. Education is the key to identifying the scam and scammer before they get to your heart and bank account. This book will help you avoid heartbreak, an empty bank account and possibly even jail.
We may be able to help you identify a scam before it happens.
Search public records
Locate other victims and interview witnesses
Put you in contact with a knowledgeable, professional counselor
Document our findings
Don’t become one of those who has lost hundreds of thousands of dollars already
We may be able to help you identifya scam before it happens.
Save you thousands of $$$
Save you countless days of misery
Help to restore your trust in people
We provide you
Thorough, fast and discreet responses to your needs using creative solutions
Ethical, professional and competent attention to your case
Clear, consistent and understandable reports that point out all the relevant issues
Unparalleled customer support and interaction
24-hour-a day access